Indicator seal Favourite (Algiz blue)
- 2.22 UAH/pcs - from 1000 pcs
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
You can get an indicator seal from us "Favourite" (Algiz blue)
Seals latches for sealing up (disposable) in assortment.
- Producer: LLC Algis
- Type: the latch is monoblock
- Diameter: from 0,52 - 1,15 mm
- Seal case material: polycarbonate
- Sizes, mm: 24×18×8
- Quantity in packing: 100, 1000, 5000 pieces
Design features of indicator seals:
- Delivery of seals in the preset state excludes a possibility of manipulations with the locking seal mechanism before installation.
The monoblock design of a seal (the case and an insert are connected by a flexible crossing point) excludes a possibility of replacement or a fake of one of elements.
- The transparent case of a seal allows to control integrity of a design of a seal and sealing material.
- Thickenings of walls of the case allow to fix possible interventions, such as punctures, drilling, etc.
- Longitudinal ledges on an insert at combination with the directing grooves in the case block access to the locking mechanism through openings for installation of a cable.
- Cuts in a body of an insert provide its destruction (gap) in case of power influence.
- Use of special dyes provides a seal luminescence in ultra-violet light.
- Drawing a logo of the Customer and serial number is made by the laser.
- At the request of the Customer drawing the second duplicating number on a latch, and also a graphic logo and a 2D code on the case is possible.
Installation of a seal is made manually without use of the additional equipment.
Removal of a seal from an object is made by cutting of a sealing cable by nippers-bokorezami.
Description of seals indicator:
|Seal type||the latch is monoblock|
|The recommended sealing cable (wire)||diameter is from 0,52 mm to 1,15 mm|
|Overall dimensions in the established state, mm||24x18x8|
|Logo||alphabetic or graphic|
|Method of drawing number and logo||laser engraving|
|Working temperature||from -50 °C to +120 °C|
|Warranty period of service||5 years|
|Resistance to hostile environment||high chemical stability|
|Orange fluorescent||transparent||luminescence in ultra-violet light|
|Yellow fluorescent||transparent||luminescence in ultra-violet light|
|Green fluorescent||transparent||luminescence in ultra-violet light|
|Red fluorescent||transparent||luminescence in ultra-violet light|
|Type of packaging||Quantity of seals, piece||Gross weight, kg||Dimensions, mm|